Wednesday, December 15, 2010

BYE, BYE BIRDIE ... AT SAN JOSE AIRPORT


Ladies and Gentlemen, meet "Ick-arus," an Unfortunate Fashion Victim who made the scene at the San Jose Airport today with bright yellow and orange feathers in her hair. "Good God," I muttered, "Why would she be taking a plane ... she could probably fly south for the winter on her own steam." In addition to the feathers in her hair, she wore a leather jacket with a feather collar, black Ugg Boots and a pair of bright pink Betty Boop flannel pajamas. I didn't waste any time whipping out my Spycam. I took photos of her from a variety of angles, and would probably still be at it were it not for a pesky airport security agent who saw what I was doing and distracted me. "Now there's something you don't see every day," she said, quietly gesturing at Ick-arus. "As a matter of fact, I do see this kind of thing every day," I replied, "You don't know my neighborhood Starbucks ...!"

No comments: