Saturday, December 4, 2010

RADIO ACTIVITY ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


All Hell broke loose at 7th and Montana this morning as Mr. Transistor -- known for blaring his transistor radio at full blast as he walks up and down 7th Street -- popped a cog. "Help!," he cried, "My radio is gone!" He ran into Starbucks where witnesses report he went into great detail describing the missing artifact. "It's small, silver and battery operated," he said, as if the entire neighborhood hadn't noticed it again and again over the years. "It's probably at home sitting next to his teeth," said Richard. Be that as it may, the Poor Guy was rattled. I was tempted to get him a new radio, but no doubt I'd catch a lot of static ...!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Awww I hope Mr. Transistor finds his radio.

garnett109 said...

I'll send him a ghetto blaster for X-Mas!