Tuesday, June 23, 2009

BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA


Hang on to your platelets, folks, there's a mystery brewing at Our Favorite Starbucks and something tells me it'll take a real Blood Hound to solve this one. Eland, our Friendly Neighborhood Author, was sitting near what appeared to be a congealed pool of blood at his table this morning. "Let me guess," I thought to myself, "Colonel Mustard in the Kitchen with the Candlestick?" But I didn't say anything. Afterall, everyone knows it takes a lot of Blood, Sweat and Tears -- and perhaps a Jelly Doughnut or two -- to get the creative juices flowing these days.

5 comments:

Ken Riches said...

Perhaps he would do better with Custard :o)

garnett109 said...

yikes,I wonder if he can sing rollercoaster?

Unknown said...

EEeeee-gads! From the expression on his face here, I'd say he's zeroed in on some kind of something creatively speeking!

emikk said...

I say Prof Plum with a lead pipe in the library.

Beth said...

Was someone slamming their head on that table in frustration? I recommend they go decaf next time. Hugs, Beth