Monday, June 15, 2009

THE SOMNAMBULIST RETURNS ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


Eyes were popping at 7th and Montana this morning as the Fashion Plate known as Sammy the Somnambulist made the scene once again in his Pajamas. This time, he abandoned the "Zany Moose" print for something a bit more subtle: A pair of Plaid, Cotton Pajama Bottoms with Grungy Slippers and a T-Shirt. "At least he's not wearing one of those one-piece ensembles with built-in footsies and a flap on the behind," said one witness. "No," I replied, "I'm sure he saves that for Special Occasions!"

7 comments:

garnett109 said...

must be his church attire, a day late maybe?

Beth said...

Maybe one day Sammy will wear his bunny slippers!

emikk said...

Wasn't there some gal that wears her pajamas to Starbux? They could get together as a unit maybe?...possibly share a fritter and a half caff with perfect foam?

Anonymous said...

I stood behind a woman early Sunday morning who'd come shopping in her nightgown & robe. She was holding the hand of a toddler who was clutching a slightly dirty bagel. I think that tops this, but close..
~Mary

Ken Riches said...

He needs a onsie :o)

Reading, but not commenting on all, I am sure you understand :o)

Myra said...

I saw this older lady at the grocery store, last Saturday, produce isle, in PJ's and slippers, no robe. Hmmm...thats all I can say!

Unknown said...

I defend Sammy once, not again. Having a need for your daily cup of StarBucks is not excuse for frightening folks :)