Monday, June 1, 2009

I PITHY THE FOOL WHO DOUBTS ME ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


The Gossip Mill was working overtime at 7th and Montana this morning as a handful of "nonbelievers" called me to task on some of my recent blog coverage. "Last Thursday, you mentioned something about a Wombat in a Pith Helmet," said one particularly disgruntled reader, "But I've never seen anything like that around here. Frankly, I don't believe you." I was shocked. In the past year, we've seen everything from Jittery Nutcases who treat hot chocolate like a weapon of mass destruction to Superheroes who perform Yoga in the middle of the street with underwear on their head. And some people find it hard to believe there could be a Wombat with a Pith Helmet in our midst?!? Well, Ladies and Gentlemen, without further ado, here he is -- pictured above -- the Wombat in a Pith Helmet. I rest my mental case ...!

8 comments:

Saltydawg said...

Me thinks he was just taking the pith ;-)
gAZ

Unknown said...

I have said it before and I will say it again, you live in the most interesting neighorhood :)

Lynne said...

Maybe this is the person that was griping...and wanted his 15 seconds of fame! LOL

garnett109 said...

over here gungadin!

Beth said...

Oh, I never doubt ANYTHING that you see at 7th and Montana! I only hope that when we visit, I'll get to see some of the characters with my own eyes! :) Beth

Ken Riches said...

He is resting before venturing out to play the huge street piano :o)

Unknown said...

Well my friend! There will always be those who "dough"...And thier names aren't always Thomas!

Rose said...

Wow, your pictures prove your area certainly has many strange characters..........

Hugs, Rose