Saturday, June 6, 2009

PUSS-IN-BOOTS ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


Ladies and Gentlemen, meet Puss-in-Boots, an Unfortunate Fashion Victim who made the scene at 7th and Montana this week wearing a pair of fur-lined boots that made her look like Yukon Sal. "Quick," said Howard, "Grab your camera ... she's getting away!" Indeed, her boots were made for walking, albeit at a Glacial pace. I moved quickly to grab a photo. "Do you think she realizes that it's June in Southern California?," I asked. "I've met her before," said Howard, "She's from Texas." Let's hope she's from the part that wants to secede ...!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm hot just looking at them.

garnett109 said...

Them Thar Are Her Winter Time Shit Kickers

Beth said...

I was going to say...it's warm HERE, so I can imagine how it feels in southern California! In the winter, she probably walks around in short shorts and a tank top! Hugs, Beth

Bookncoffee said...

She needs some flip flops! ha.

Lynne said...

I always wonder why people over dress when its warm. Makes me wonder if they don't have a health problem. Nevermind feeling hot just looking at them, my feet hurt looking at them, lol.

Ken Riches said...

No kitties were harmed in the making of this comment :o)

Sage Ravenwood said...

Wrong season in any state for those boots. (Hugs)Indigo