Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A POLITICAL STATEMENT ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


Politics reared its head at 7th and Montana this morning ... but -- surprisingly enough -- it was sound asleep and snoring. Ladies and Gentleman, meet Ms. Pundit, a Sweet Little Old Lady who made the scene at Our Favorite Starbucks this morning intent on making a curious political statement. "Oh dear," she said, turning to me in a whisper, "I'm running late. Do you know what time it is?" Before I could respond, she appeared to slump her head forward and doze off. I did what any gentleman in my situation would do: I whipped out my trusty spycam and zoomed-in for a close-up. As I did so, I couldn't help noticing just how late she was. A large button on her broad-brimmed straw hat read: "McCain Campaign Leadership Victory Team" ...!

6 comments:

Beth said...

NO WAY! Ohhhh, man, that's too funny. Bless her heart...she was a day late and a dollar short. And then some!

garnett109 said...

The Smell of those damn fritters put her to sleep

Lynne said...

Awww bless her heart. I wonder what she was late for, hopefully not for dinner!

Ken Riches said...

Hope she does not go into groundhog mode, I would hate for you to post the same picture every day :o)

emikk said...

sO THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL POLITICAL "ACTIVISM"

Unknown said...

I wonder if anyone has had the heart to tell her macCain lost?