Thursday, June 18, 2009

SERENDIPITY ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!

Shock waves rippled across 7th and Montana this morning as Barista David announced that he's "going Hollywood." "I'm looking into getting some work as an extra," he said, modestly. Personally, I think he should set his sights higher. Elsewhere in Tinseltown, Variety reported yesterday that Actor Sean Penn is backing out of his commitment to play "Larry" in Peter and Bobby Ferrelli's re-make of "The Three Stooges." I tell you, everything happens for a reason ...!

6 comments:

garnett109 said...

YUCK YUCK YUCK

emikk said...

If he gets in, could you put a good word in for me playing Curly? ..don't have the hair for Moe, unfortunately.

Anonymous said...

Penn as Larry? I see Penn more as a serial killer with a mother fetish, but....~Mary

Rose said...

Larry???? Really?

I don't know if I would bother to go to the movies to see a Three Stooges Movie. I didn't like them much when they were on T.V. LOL

Hugs,Rose

Myra said...

Didn't Penn also "back out" of the divorce he filed?? Sounds like he has some issues...oh wait, this is Hollywood, everyone has issues! Not much of a 3 Stooges fan...don't know why.

Serendipity said...

break a leg as I believe you thespians say