Saturday, June 13, 2009

FROM DAREDEVIL TO DEVILSFOOD ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


Frosting was flying at 7th and Montana this morning as Stuntman Mike revealed the details of his Latest Daredevil Assignment. "I'm heading out to the desert where I'll be driving around in a Giant, Motorized Cupcake," he said. "What?!?," I asked, incredulously. "I'm on a commercial shoot for a pastry company," he explained, "They need me to drive a Giant Cupcake and perform some stunts." If you ask me, simply driving a cupcake is a stunt in and of itself, but what do I know? "Look on the bright side," I said, "There's nowhere to go but up from something like this ... maybe one day you'll get to drive the Oscar Meyer Wienermobile." "Been there, done that," he replied, "I drove the Wienermobile fifteen years ago." I didn't know what to say. The Accuweather Forecast calls for 94-degree temperatures in Palm Springs ... more than enough to melt anyone's frosting. Something tells me it's not a good day for a drive in the Dessert!

5 comments:

Ken Riches said...

Maybe he will get to meet Little Debbie :o)

garnett109 said...

got milk?

emikk said...

the weinermobile came to my town when I was a kid, got a weiner whistle.....I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner!

Beth said...

I would love to see that. Hard to go wrong with a cupcake on wheels!

Traci said...

MMMMmmmm cupcakes!