Thursday, January 7, 2010

CES IS POPPING OUT ALL OVER ...!

It was 3D, 3D and more 3D at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas today as everywhere you went people were making a spectacle of themselves wearing 3D glasses. Actually, quite a few companies have announced 3D TVs and Blu-ray Disc players that will launch later this year ... and I know many more haven't been announced yet. The movie studios are starting to announce special 3D Blu-ray Discs and several broadcasters have even announced the launch of new 3D TV networks. One satellite company even hired a 3D spokesmodel to walk around their booth looking like a living 3D special effect. "What are you dressed up as," I asked. "I'm not sure I know what you mean!," she replied.


5 comments:

Savvy-Motherhood said...

wow you do like your pictures LOL (i like the way you think. (in regards to my latest blog) **grins**

Ken Riches said...

I heard that they are going to make 3D TV's that do not require glasses as well, any insights :o)

Beth said...

Vegas, baby! Always a good time--hope you aren't working too hard! Yes, 3D TVs seem to be all the talk right now...I remember when we met in Vegas and you said they were being worked on. Very cool!

emikk said...

If I bring out my X-Ray specs that I got out of the back of a comic book when I was kid....would they work in a modern envirenment such as this Las Vegas thing?

Rose said...

Yes, I recently saw these advertised on TV.......with glasses and all.

Modern technology always facinates me.

Hugs, Rose