Tuesday, January 19, 2010

THE MYSTERY MOVIE STAR ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!

True Hollywood Royalty made the scene at 7th and Montana this morning. Ladies and Gentlemen, meet "The Barefoot Contessa," an attractive young woman who evidently thinks shoes are for the birds. "What do you expect me to do, wear my shoes in here?!?," she asked her friend. If you ask me, she's a shoe-in for a case of Athlete's Foot. Meanwhile, another movie star made the scene at Our Favorite Starbucks this morning but I guess I'm not supposed to say anything about it. Barista Kenisha seemed a bit put out when I asked questions, leaving me to conclude that she ranks me and my blog right up there with the Supermarket Tabloids. And so, without further ado, I bring you a photo of the "Mystery Movie Star." Go ahead, take a guess at who she is. I'll let you know by Highly Confidential E-mail if you're on the right track ...!


2 comments:

Ken Riches said...

Seems to me that shoes should be worn into any establishment that serves food.

Paula said...

How dare her have such an opinion of you and your blog. I'm not much on going barefoot any where.