Sunday, January 3, 2010

EXTRA SECURITY? THAT DEPENDS ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!

It was a Mission to go Pishin' this morning at 7th and Montana as Pokey, our friendly neighborhood security guard, made a bee-line for the Men's Room at Our Favorite Starbucks. "There he goes, again, out for his morning constitutional," I said, as he walked by, guns a'blazin. "Don't you mean his constipational?," asked Bob, dryly. Indeed, Pokey has become something of a legend around these parts based on the sheer number of hours he spends in the Men's Room. I whipped out my stopwatch to time him but, to my surprise, he never emerged. An hour went by and there was still no sign of him. Oh, well, I guess it's up to him how he spends his time on dooty ...!

4 comments:

Paula said...

Extra security? That depends--- maybe depends (adult diapers) is the problem.

sea gull lighting said...

So funny!

Ken Riches said...

Strange how some use public facilities like that, me, I prefer being in the comfort of my own home :o)

Beth said...

"Depends"...hahaha, good one!