Friday, January 1, 2010

IN ONE YEAR AND OUT THE OTHER ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


It was a Bright, Colorful start to the New Year at 7th and Montana this morning as the woman known as "Technicolor Tess" made the scene wearing a Glowing Magenta Sweatshirt and clashing pants festooned with Christmas Ornaments. She was throwing off more wattage than the ball in Times Square. Rumor has it her New Year's Resolution is to put her glasses on before she gets dressed. Then again, in the immortal words of Bicyclist Greg, "You know what they say about New Year's Resolutions: They're in one Year and out the Other ...!"

3 comments:

Paula said...

I like the shirt but the pants gotta go.

Sage Ravenwood said...

I've never understood the trend of someone wearing their pj's out in public. Even as a kid I wanted to get dressed before going out. Makes
no sense to me. (Hugs)Indigo

Ken Riches said...

I am sure that her hollow headedness makes it easier :o)