Sunday, January 17, 2010

SET YOUR PHASERS ON STUN ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


Ladies and Gentlemen, meet "Peter Gun," the Rat Pack Wannabe who made the scene at 7th and Montana yesterday packing a pistol. Actually, it was a white plastic gun and it looked a lot like a toy phaser from the Starship Enterprise. "Sheesh," I muttered, I hope he has that thing set on stun." I followed him inside to get the scoop. "What's with the toy gun?," I asked, "Are you expecting an invasion from the Romulan Empire?" "Actually, it's not a gun," he explained, "It's the remote control to my Electric Skateboard." "Ahhh," I said, "That explains it." And with that, he whipped out the gun, pointed it straight ahead and zipped down 7th Street like a bat out of Hell. Beam me up, Scotty ...!


4 comments:

Sage Ravenwood said...

Actually that's kind of a cool concept. (Hugs)Indigo

Ken Riches said...

The ultimate in lazydom, electric skateboard.

Paula said...

Hope you didn't stand in front of him.

emikk said...

That whole rat pack thing is so 1950's.....and that's a long time ago buddy!...talk about retro, give me a break man.