Friday, January 29, 2010

LOONS ON THE LOOSE ... BEYOND 7TH AND MONTANA!

Ladies and Gentlemen, meet "the Swami," a Local Loon who made the scene near Sony Pictures this morning intent on causing a commotion. I knew something was up as soon as I saw him walking my way. He had thick, greasy dreadlocks and a crazy glint in his eyes. I got into my car -- where I was conducting a conference call -- and watched in amazement as he knelt to the ground, stuck his rear end in the air and began kissing the earth. Twenty minutes later, he let out a fart of seismic proportions and began standing on his head.

That was my exit cue. "It doesn't get much zanier than this," I thought, heading back to my office. I arrived just in time to share the elevator with a man whose fingers seemed to be permanently ensconced in his nose. I tried not to look as he carefully plucked out several nose hairs and dropped them one-by-one on the elevator floor. I guess it's time to start picketing the elevator ...!


5 comments:

Paula said...

I thought city people were above picking their nose hairs in public. Now down here in the country you can just expect such occurrences.

Joann said...

Ewwww to your whole day!! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed looking over your blog
God bless you and your family

Bookncoffee said...

oh my...worse than Walmart.

Ken Riches said...

Holy Body Cavity MartyMan :)