Monday, January 18, 2010

FACEBOOKING THE STARS ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA


Tongues were wagging at 7th and Montana this morning as Barista Tyler revealed his latest Hollywood strategy. He's befriending the Rich and Famous ... on Facebook. "It all started with Valerie Harper," he said, "I sent her a Facebook invitation and she accepted." So far, so good. It's easy to imagine Tyler hobnobbing with Valerie who -- while perhaps best known for playing Rhoda Morgenstern in the 1970s -- occasionally hangs out at Our Favorite Starbucks. "Then I saw that Valerie was friends with Anson Williams, so I befriended him, too," Tyler continued. "Wow," I said, "Potsy Webber from Happy Days ... I'm impressed." Tyler went on. "And guess what," he said, "Now I'm 'friends' with Bruce Willis and I've invited Candy Spelling out for coffee!" I didn't know what to say. "Tell me," said Tyler, "Are you on Facebook? Can I send you an invitation?" "Absolutely," I replied, "Of course there's no guarantee I'll accept ..."

3 comments:

Ken Riches said...

Guess I will need to look for you and all your off-connections in the facebook now :o)

Rose said...

Wow......I think I'll search Facebook for the Rich and Famous!

emikk said...

Face-book 'em Dano!