Friday, January 15, 2010

HAPPY HOMECOMINGS ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!

It was a Happy Homecoming at 7th and Montana this morning as Susan, our Friendly Neighborhood American in Paris, regaled the crowd with stories from her new life in France. Susan moved to Paris some months ago and it seems to agree with her. However, when she moved, she had to leave her beloved pet, Sophia, the Australian Bearded Dragon, with a friend. "Tell me," I said, "Do you plan to visit Sophia while you're back in town?" "No," she said, wisely, "Sometimes you just have to let the guy have the lizard and leave him alone." Speaking of cold-blooded animals, a Genuine Ex-Spy made the scene at Our Favorite Starbucks today. How do I know he was a Spy? I'll never tell ...!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! I hope he didn't follow Susan from France!...Is he shifty eyed? Does she seem nervous?... Or is he more of an Alston Powers type as opposed to a 007? ( I'm hearing Mission Impossable music in my head)

Ken Riches said...

Homecomings can be sugar sweet :o)