Sunday, January 24, 2010

A DATE WITH DESTINY ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!

Hurry, Hurry, Hurry ... Step Right Up. Meet the Mysterious Madame X, a Colorful Neighborhood Newcomer who made the scene at 7th and Montana this morning looking like a Gypsy Fortune Teller. She wore a Black Fur Hat festooned with phlorescent plastic streamers, a bobbing plastic skull, oversized pink sunglasses, a purple feather boa, and a velour running suit with knee-high leg warmers. Her hair, a mass of fire engine red, looked like an explosion in a Henna Factory and she had so many layers of pancake make-up on I thought I was at an IHOP. She looked at me as if to say, "Come, gaze into my Crystal Ball and meet your destiny." But two can play at that game. I whipped out my Spycam and made a prediction of my own. "I see a Blog in your futuuure ...!"


2 comments:

Ken Riches said...

Almost mystical :o)

Paula said...

OMG this entry had me laughing. Henna factory, Ihop?