Monday, February 15, 2010

FOR THE BENEFIT OF MR. KITE ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


Eyes were popping at 7th and Montana this morning as an Anonymous Bird Brain peddled across 7th Street on his bicycle, pulling a large bird-shaped kite in his wake. "What's he trying to do, cause an accident?," I asked as the kite -- a larger-than-life bluebird with a wing-span the size of a Pterodactyl -- bobbed and weaved its way into traffic. All he needs is one good updraft and he can join Actor Jim Carrey in the Skywriting Hall of Fame ... only his message would be: R.I.P. ...!

4 comments:

emikk said...

Maybe he needs a little help from his friends.....intervention?

Bookncoffee said...

Jim Carrey needs someone to join him. lol. No really I love Jim Carrey. He makes me laugh. I'm sure this guy would have too. Maybe he was trying to do his remake of ET.

Ken Riches said...

Someone needs to phone home :o)

Paula said...

Seems his kite matches his bike. Thats a good thing.