Sunday, February 28, 2010

GOOD VERSUS EVIL ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!



It was a battle of Good versus Evil at 7th and Montana this weekend as a Mischievious Imp tried to smuggle Weapons of Mass Destruction into our midst. "Oh look," I said to myself as the Imp walked by hoisting a wooden rifle, "It's Baby's First Uzi." But have no fear, an Adorable Young Tyke dressed as Batman made the scene, intent on protecting everyone from harm. Unfortunately, he took one look at me and my Spycam and flew away like a bat out of Hell ...!


6 comments:

Ken Riches said...

We need to get you to a weapons training seminar, that is obviously an AK-47 :o)

Paula said...

Are you sure they weren't hyped up on Starbucks drinks?

Joann said...

Just came by to say Hi!! = )

ShrooMama said...

Watch out, that AK-47 shoots rubber bands!
http://www.thinkfasttoys.com/product.php?productid=23763
I'll stick to using my fingers as they won't get me arrested at the airport. (yet)
--Cin

garnett109 said...

The next school shooters in training

Unknown said...

LOL ! I remember making wodden guns with my brothers. We made them with rubber bands and cloths pins. Hurt like a son-of-a-gun!