Friday, February 19, 2010

JUST TRYING TO HELP ... !


It was a hectic day in Amsterdam today as I rushed from meeting to meeting and office to office. But that didn't stop me from doing my Civic Duty. I couldn't help noticing some unsightly graffiti in the square across from our offices (at the base of the building pictured in the foreground above) and decided to use the handy, dandy GORequest Application on my cell phone to report it. Once again, I got an automated e-mail response from the City of Santa Monica saying that they'll look into the problem within ten business days. I hope they have a travel budget ...!

2 comments:

Paula said...

You're getting good at your civic duty. I saw way out in the country where someone had tried to clean some ugly writing off an old store. No place is free of it.

garnett109 said...

Got to love it!