Monday, February 8, 2010

THE SECRET LIFE OF BEES ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


To bee or not to bee, that was the question this morning at 7th and Montana as a Mysterious Newcomer made the scene wearing a Bee-Keeper's Hat and Veil. The whole neighborhood was abuzz. "What's she hiding?," asked one insider, "A bad case of the hives?!?" I whipped out my Spy-cam and went in for a closer look, but it was all to no avail. Her face was completely covered except for a small patch around the eyes ... and even that was obscured by a dark pair of sunglasses. "Nice hat," I said, cheerfully. She merely grunted and walked right past me, as if to say "Mind your own Beeswax ...!"

5 comments:

Paula said...

You're full of beesness as usual I see.

emikk said...

We all gotta let things be(e).

Unknown said...

Preparing for the attack of the BumbleBee?????

Ken Riches said...

What a busy bee you were this morning.

garnett109 said...

You should Bee very careful around her, I heard her words can be very stingy