Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A DOG'S LIFE AT 7TH AND MONTANA ...!

                                  

They say "whatever Lola wants, Lola gets" but if she's not careful, Lola is going to get more than she bargained for at 7th and Montana.  Lola, my neighbor's pugnacious French Bulldog, has taken an obvious liking to the crowd at Starbucks.  The only problem is, Our Favorite Sheepdog Charlie sees Lola as breakfast.  He hates all French Bulldogs, without exception.  Will Lola pluck up the courage to return to 7th and Montana?  Will Charlie develop a sense of chivalry?  Will Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan show up with a camera crew?  Time will tell ...!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlie does NOT look amused. I wouldn't mess with him. --Cin

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwww poor Charlie, he looks more upset that pissed off! I dreamt about Starbucks last night, why? Don´t ask me, maybe I miss your blog while I am away!
Gaz ;-)

Anonymous said...

It's dog eat dog.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard

Anonymous said...

I am thinking you do need a camera crew for a few of these things.  ~ Mary

Anonymous said...

Its a dogs life, woof.Beckiex