Friday, June 22, 2007

A RARE FASHION STATEMENT AT 7TH AND MONTANA ...!

     

Tongues were wagging this morning at 7th and Montana as an unidentified woman arrived on the scene sporting the "end all" in fashion statements:  a skin-tight pair of sweatpants with the word "GOTCHA" emblazoned across her behind.  While spectators were left wondering what exactly she's "got" (hemorrhoids?  diarrhea?  gas?) I quietly tried to get a close-up photo.  Unfortunately, as if to say "Gotcha," the man behind me in line noticed my tasteless photographic efforts and glared at me.  To my horror, he turned out to be a priest carrying a bible under his arm.  At least he didn't try to tell me that "the end is near" ...!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

 Poor Marty. I flirted with a young priest once. I didn't realize he was a priest.   I was just looking at the eyes, then..... ~ Mary

Anonymous said...

we got them over here too, they say things like, ghetto or princess, or dporty but they are usually worn by the larger lady and definately do not resemble what there butt says!

Anonymous said...

It nice to see someone taking risks for the sake of art. I think the picture came out quite well. Good effort!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard

Anonymous said...

A hAA AAAhA...the priest GOTCHA. That is a great story and a pretty good photo considering you were trying to be discreet. Good one. --Cin