Wednesday, July 30, 2008

THE BULGARIAN VULGARIAN STRIKES AGAIN ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!

                             

Halloween came early at 7th and Montana last night as the woman known among insiders as the Bulgarian Vulgarian -- famous for her recent efforts to take over Our Favorite Starbucks -- made the scene.  At precisely 7:36 p.m. last night, Genevieve and Kathy sent out an Alert which popped-up on my computer screen at home:  "She's Back ... Calling Management Again!"  "I'm on it," I said, as I grabbed my Spy Cam and ran out the door.  In recent days, the Bulgarian has invaded a number of local establishments, each time insisting that she's calling "Top Management" on her cell phone.  Rumor has it the walls at the Seven-Eleven on Wilshire are still echoing from her visit two days ago ("It isn't a Slurpee until I say it's a Slurpee ...!!!").  By the time I arrived on the scene last night, she had zeroed-in on the Montana West Hair Salon and was, as usual, screaming into her cell phone ("You call this a Haircut?!?  I'll show you a Haircut ...!!!").  Indeed, her hair was flying wildly in all directions, and so was her vocabulary for that matter.  She recoiled at the sight of me -- perhaps confusing my Spy Cam with a Silver Cross -- and began screeching in an Unknown Language.  "Now she's speaking in tongues," said Kathy, helpfully.  I watched for several minutes, half-expecting to see the Bulgarian's head rotate a full 360-degrees while she projectile vomited mass quantities of Green Goop, but she merely muttered to herself and walked away.  She was last seen heading South towards the Seven-Eleven, where something tells me she'll show them all exactly what it means to take a "Big Gulp" ...!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can say some vulgar things but i won't, was that mass projectile of green goop or was it an apple slurppy?

Anonymous said...

She is scary looking!  I thought she actually worked for Starbucks!  Look at that outfit!  Who wears that unless they have to work at a counter!  LOL

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

Holly Mother Mary & Joseph...All that's missing is for her to be dragging her leg and slobbering as she desends down the walk! Sounds to me like she might be a "danger to herself and others." Maybe someone should put her someplace where that double barrel mouth of hers can't hurt anyone else....Good-Luck!!! Guess I don't have the market cornered on the crazies after all!...lol....Much Love...Kittie

Anonymous said...

Gee...the most the exciting thing that happen last night at my Starbucks is a chess game.....
Laini

Anonymous said...

The people that scream loudly about others faults are often not happy with themselves. I would sugget a make over for her, but some how I don't think she would find any pleasure in anything much done for her. (Hugs)Indigo

Anonymous said...

What a wack job!  I wonder what her real story is...or perhaps this is it??!!  You must live right around the corner :)
xoxo ~myra

Anonymous said...

She looks a litte like Nicole Ritchie!
Traci

Anonymous said...

What's that groing out of the back of her neck? It lookes like handy. Oh well, I suppose it could come in handy!
Gaz ;-)

Anonymous said...

The man behind's wearing antlers too ;-)
Gaz

Anonymous said...

I get customers like that, say our shops crapbut they still come back everyday and buy stuff and say 'your shop is crap'.lol beckiex