Thursday, July 3, 2008

URINE FOR A TREAT ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!

                             

It was out with the old and in with the new this morning at 7th and Montana as the latest crop of Newbie Baristas arrived on the scene, offering free samples of a brand, new Starbucks Concoction.  "Care for a taste of our new Green Tea Lemonade?," asked Newcomer Matt.  Starbucks officially describes the new beverage as a combination of "Chinese Green Tea blended with Mint, Lemongrass and Verbena" but it looks suspiciously like Something Else.  "It reminds me of a cup of Urine I once drank," said an Inside Source who Requested Anonymity.  "Thanks for Urinalysis," I replied, "I'll take a pass ...!" 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember seeing that a few days ago, I passed too
Laini

Anonymous said...

We've been drinking piss in Pa. for years, if it does not have a head don't drink it

Anonymous said...

This morning I was reading about lamp oil that is packaged just like apple juice.   Several people in the area drank it & wound up in the ER.  Wouldn't the words: LAMP OIL keep the average person from drinking it, no matter what the package resembled?  
I'll stick with my Starbucks Latte. ~Mary

Anonymous said...

It is a bit, eh, yellow.  Thanks for your feedback re the name of the homeschool group.  I feel like an island sometimes!
Traci

Anonymous said...

Ewwww...or...perhaps those are the samples the newbies had to give Starbucks before they could become distinguished baristas! (evil grin!)

Anonymous said...

would of thought you would of got more than a cup of piss for forth july?! beckie x
have a good one :)

Anonymous said...

The combination sounds good, but it doesn't look tempting. (Hugs)Indigo

Anonymous said...

I'm fascinated by your counter.  It seems to be working.  Has it never set itself back to zero?  If not, are you playing footsie with someone on the tech squad?

Mrs. L