Friday, July 4, 2008

FIREWORKS AT 7TH AND MONTANA ...!

    

It was Nonstop Entertainment at 7th and Montana this morning as an Anonymous Fashion Plate arrived on the scene wearing a pair of pants with the word "Nonstop" inexplicably emblazoned on her behind.  "Perhaps she has Chronic Diarrhea," I speculated, "And she wears that label on her rear end like a Scarlet Letter ...!"  Moments later, as if to prove my point, the Woman-in-Question disappeared into the restroom at Our Favorite Starbucks.  Take it from me, folks, not every Fireworks Display deserves an audience.  Happy Independence Day!   

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amusing comments. I'll have too try hanging out at the local Starbucks to see if anything similar is happening around here.

Anonymous said...

I sometimes hear people mention that their style of dress shouldn't make anyone "assume" something about them.  Maybe so, but sometimes it is sort of hard not to go that way!
~Mary

Anonymous said...

Maybe she was on a mission?

Anonymous said...

maybe she was on a mission

Anonymous said...

thats like the juicy tracksuits, i mean do you really want to share that information?? beckie x

Anonymous said...

Oh my stars!  I'm really "behind"!
Traci

Anonymous said...

OMG...too funny!!  Ya' never know when there'll be a camera around...ewwww, TMI!
xoxo ~Myra