Sunday, July 20, 2008

MARS ATTACKS ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!

                             

Head for the Hills, Folks:  The Local Eccentric known among insiders as "My Favorite Martian" landed at 7th and Montana this morning and he's sporting a Bold, New Look.  Gone is the "Signature Retractable Antennae" he normally wears on top of his head and in its place is a Light Brown Fright Wig.  Today he spent more than 30-minutes barking into a cell phone, no doubt plotting an invasion.  "I'll get the F---cking Government," he screeched, "I'll get them all and I couldn't be happier about it ...!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another mc veigh

Anonymous said...

Notice the sign behind him, "Quiet Area"...maybe it should have been signed in martian!
xoxo ~Myra

Anonymous said...

My favourite Martian huh? Marty, tsk, you are showing your AGE!
Gaz ;P
Of course, I don't remember the show myself ;-)

Anonymous said...

just look out for a talking dog ......beckie x