Thursday, July 17, 2008

MY MISTAKE ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!

                             

I knew something was up the minute I walked into Starbucks this morning.  "There he is," said Barista Nada, quietly pointing me out to one of her new colleagues, "He's the one we were just talking about."  The Newbie Barista-in-Question, Matt, somehow stumbled across my blog and was apparently asking questions.  "I saw your website," he said, "I was in it ... except you cut my head off."  Indeed, a review of some of my recent entries reveals that, on July 3rd, Matt offered me a free sample of Green Tea Lemonade which I inadvertently compared to a Glass of Urine.  I'm so sorry, Matt, for cutting off your head and refusing to sample such a Refreshing Beverage.  I promise to do better next time.  Welcome to 7th and Montana ...!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see a PRIVATE HEARD AT STARBUCKS journal in your future. ~Mary

Anonymous said...

Good job, Marty!  No head slicing this time! LOL

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

Hi Matt!  

I would have refused the green tea lemonade, too.  Unless it had milk and sugar in it and they called it coffee.  ;-P

~Amy

Anonymous said...

If you go private be sure and include me!  I would miss reading about your Starbucks and your life!  Barb

Anonymous said...

Matt, take a look in the mirror, with a smile like that, no wonder Marty cut your head off!
Always SMILE to the customer ;-)
Gaz

Anonymous said...

Maybe he's a scout for a major magazine or other entertainment medium and while you thought you were checking them out, they are actually checking you out LOL.

Anonymous said...

Green tea is good.

Anonymous said...

You're becoming quite well known...so much for working "under cover"!
xoxo ~Myra

Anonymous said...

hello matt from the uk.nice head by the way.beckie x