Thursday, July 10, 2008

A HIDDEN SECRET AT THE MAGIC KINGDOM ...!

                   

I set out on a mission this morning to find out what makes Disneyland the "Happiest Place on Earth."  I began my search at the Disneyland Cafe.  "Tell me," I asked the 'Cast Member' behind the counter, "What makes this the Happiest Place on Earth?"  "That's easy," she said, smiling brightly, "It's Magic!"  Then she charged me $2.90 -- nearly twice what they charge at 7th and Montana -- for a cup of Nescafe, the Official Coffee of Disneyland.  I guess you'd be Happy, too, if you could rake in that kind of dough ...!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL Marty...good point!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

$2.90 wow !

Anonymous said...

Nescafe.  As in INSTANT coffee?!!!!!!  What the heck?
Traci

Anonymous said...

Yeuk! Nescafe. It would have been a case of happy slappy, right on the end of the kisser! Way to much for crap coffee.
Gaz ;-)

Anonymous said...

Gack!   You DRANK it???  It's a sad day in Whoville...

Anonymous said...

LOL  MAGIC!  

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

Nescafe? Please tell me you didn't????
Laini

Anonymous said...

I do not believe I could have even defaulted to a fake sincere Thank You on that one. ~Mary

Anonymous said...

It's not magic -- it's the $$$$

Anonymous said...

i hate starbucks. its a cult. first jim jones with grape kool-ade, now the devil will be greeting me in hell with a venti iced sugar free vanilla half pump chocolate double whip latte with one and a half splendas.

Anonymous said...

My daughter would of given one of her classic eyerolls with that one. (Hugs)Indigo