Friday, July 18, 2008

THE ROAD TO 7TH AND MONTANA ...!

                             

They say the Road to 7th and Montana is Paved with Good Intentions, but today it was just being paved, period, as a work crew arrived on the scene to apply a coat of slurry.  Sections of Montana and Palisades Avenues were closed to traffic all day while work progressed under the guidance of a Suspiciously Camera-Shy Road Worker.  "Put that camera away, no pictures of me, no pictures of me ... Leave me out of your pictures!," screamed the worker-in-question, while his colleagues tried to figure out what was making him so nervous.  "Not to worry," I muttered under my breath, "I'm not taking any pictures ... I'm simply calling Homeland Security to say 'hello' ...!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Things that make you go....Hmmmmm!

Anonymous said...

mob is looking for him cause he knows where jim hoffa is tarred over!

Anonymous said...

Sheesh... it really makes you wonder!  You should have snapped his pic for good measure!  LOL

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

Maybe he don't smile, just like the new Barrista!
Gaz ;-)

Anonymous said...

nice peice of machinery lol beckie x