Sunday, November 9, 2008

THE BIRTHDAY THAT TIME FORGOT ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!

Kathy regaled the crowd at 7th and Montana this morning with tales of "the Birthday that Time Forgot." You see, yesterday was her birthday and, rumor has it, she spent the entire day trying to outrun Father Time. First she took a 30-mile bike ride down the coast, then she went bowling for three hours, danced up a storm and capped it all off with an Icy Water Aerobics Class. And if all of that's not enough to keep her young, get a load of this: She's not aging this year. Much to her surprise, she learned yesterday that she's a year younger than she thought she was. How does someone forget their age? "I guess I'm just getting old," she quipped. Anyhow, Happy Birthday, Kathy! I'd wish you Many Happy Returns, but it sounds like you already have that covered ...

8 comments:

Joann said...

Happy Birthday, Kathy!!

Joann

garnett109 said...

Kathy don't be peddling your ass off all over California or you might find your picture on the board over at 7th and montana!
Happy B-day to you

Beth said...

Wishing Kathy a very happy birthday!

emikk said...

Wasn'nt her birthday celebrated around this time last year (on your blogg Marty)...well, she's younger than that now!

Marty said...

Hi Eric (Ecccch) --
Wow ... you're right. I just looked back a year in the blog archive and we did, indeed, celebrate Kathy's birthday a year ago. I guess this wasn't just the birthday that time forgot. It's the birthday that I forgot, too ...
Best,
Marty

Myra said...

Happy Birthday, Kathy! Age is just a number, or so they say...yeah, I don't buy it either!

Traci said...

How funny that she lost a year. I did that when I was 23. Seriously.

Saltydawg said...

Kathy, I'm like you, as they say, age is inevatable, but some people never grow up!
Happy Birthday, Gaz ;-)