Saturday, November 1, 2008

A HALLOWEEN HANGOVER ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


It was a Halloween Hangover at 7th and Montana this morning as an Anonymous Nincompoop made the scene sporting one of the Wackiest Haircuts of the Year ... a style I like to call "the Schmohawk." First you shave both sides of your scalp leaving a skunk-like stripe of hair running up and down your head, pretty much like any other Mohawk. Then you grow a beard, mustache and sideburns and connect the whole thing together via a network of hair running below your nose, around your mouth and up over your ears. The result, friends tell me, is amazing -- like having an Intercoastal Waterway on your Head -- but I think it's just Shear Madness!

10 comments:

Dawn said...

That is a hideous haircut!

be well...

garnett109 said...

Hopefully that'll be the last of the mohegans

Beth said...

No...not an attractive look. And I thought mullets were bad!

Beth

emikk said...

He needs to take it a step further and have spots dyed on it like that other dude that was "spotted" awhile back (at 7th and Montana).

kelly said...

Mr. T is that you??? Wow what a do...
Kelly~

Joann said...

Hey Marty, Glad to have found you again, love reading at the happenings there.

Joann

Saltydawg said...

I thought it was Mr T too, or at 7th and Montana, it should be Mr Coffee!
Gaz ;-)

Lynne said...

Can't be Mr. T, he's missing his gold necklaces. Must be a Mr. T Wannabe.

How I See It said...

Marty, thanks for stopping by my blog, How I See It. Just read through some of your stuff and you are one funny guy! I look forward to reading more of your entries.
Karen

Traci said...

Looks like Mr T.