Sunday, November 23, 2008

"I SAW MOMMY DISSING SANTA CLAUS" ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


Christmas came early at 7th and Montana this morning as a Mysterious Hooded Creature arrived on the scene, belting out holiday tunes and wishing passersby a Merry Christmas. "Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Good Night," he cried to one Little Toddler, whose mother quickly grabbed the child and fled to safety inside Our Favorite Starbucks. "Was it something I said?!?," he asked, rhetorically. Every so often, he would let out a low cackle and take a swig from a plastic jug he kept at his side. I don't know what he was drinking, but something tells me it wasn't an Egg Nog Latte ...!

6 comments:

Beth said...

Jeez, at least he could have worn a RED hoodie! ;)

Unknown said...

And no beard....
Come check out our jounral. we leave an award for you :)

Joann said...

I'm so glad you get pics of these characters... otherwise, I might not believe you... LOL!!!

garnett109 said...

a little yule tide cheer

Sage Ravenwood said...

Could be spiced Rum,or Santa's evil twin. (Hugs)Indigo

Saltydawg said...

He looks like a mugger, no wonder Ma took the kid away.
Gaz ;-)