Wednesday, November 26, 2008

CAUGHT IN THE ACT ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!

Eyes were popping at 7th and Montana this morning as an Anonymous Newcomer -- no doubt unaware of the cast of characters at Our Favorite Starbucks -- got the shock of his life. Shortly after he sat down, the man sitting at the table next to him -- none other than the "Boy Named Sue" -- pulled a Purple Poncho and a pair of Stiletto Heels out of his suitcase and stood up to reveal that he was wearing a mini-skirt. The Newcomer gaped in astonishment as "Sue" did a quick change before his very eyes. I quietly got into position with my Camera Phone, intent on capturing both Sue's transformation and the Newcomer's reaction. Unfortunately, I, too, got a Big Surprise. The Newcomer quickly turned towards me, as if to ask "Is this for real?," and came face-to-face with my Camera Phone. I was caught in the act. "Smile," I muttered, "You're on Candid Camera!" He did smile, sort of, and then -- faster than you can say "Twilight Zone" -- he moved to a different table. Was it something I said ...?!?

6 comments:

emikk said...

Maybe he was thinking about trying out for a spot in the cast of characters at 7th and Montana....I have a feeling he didn't know just how wacky it is there.

Lynne said...

Well since he can't figure out what to wear, are you surprised he could not figure out where he wanted to sit? LOL

garnett109 said...

Here in Pa. Sue would freeze his ass off!

Myra said...

I certainly hope it wasn't something you wore!

Unknown said...

Sue would fit in very nicely around here....
As far as the new comer, maybe he will come back when he realizes he can have his coffee, danish and enterianment in one spot.
What a deal :)

Ken Riches said...

Priceless. I liked the credit card theft on as well :o)