Thursday, January 22, 2009

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


It was a case of Bad Timing this morning for an Anonymous Bearded Gentleman who rolled off "The Big Blue Bus" and into Our Favorite Starbucks like a man on a mission. His long, flowing beard, loose-fitting travel clothes and suitcase-on-wheels all spoke volumes: Here is a man who came to 7th and Montana with one thing in mind. Unfortunately, he's 33 years too late. They finished casting "The Life and Times of Grizzly Adams" back in 1976.

5 comments:

Sage Ravenwood said...

Paul wanted to grow his beard long. I told him not on my watch. I don't find it attractive at all. I think he just wants to piss off the lead singer in his band. (Hugs)Indigo

Anonymous said...

I had a little girl crush of Grizzly. I didn't watch much tv as a youth, but dad thought I'd like the bear, so I got to watch that a bit. I don't think dad was counting on me liking the actual guy. ~Mary

garnett109 said...

Marty is Santa On Vacation?

Beth said...

ZZ Top is IN THE HOUSE!

Saltydawg said...

I've never liked beards myself. They tickle in all the wrong places......... Oh Matron!
Gaz ;-)