Saturday, January 24, 2009

THE MAN OF STEEL ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


Look out, Captain Underpants, there's a new Superhero at 7th and Montana ... and something tells me this town ain't big enough for the two of you. The Amazing Superman made the scene at Our Favorite Starbucks this morning and wasted no time telling everyone who was in charge. "I'm the Man of Steel," he said proudly, "I'm Superman and I can fly!" And fly he did, right into Starbucks with his mother and little brother, who was wearing a matching Superhero Costume. "Tell me," I said when the trio emerged, "If you're Superman, who is your brother?" "Oh," said Superman, "He's Tyrannosaurus Boy." To emphasize the point, his brother, not yet old enough to talk, roared convincingly and stomped his way, together with Superman, into their Little Red Wagon. They were last seen fighting crimes against humanity at Casa del Bozo.


7 comments:

garnett109 said...

And I guess The Apple fritters were Kryptonite ?

Ken Riches said...

Can you imagine Superman hyped up on caffeine???

Beth said...

Sounds like the neighborhood is safe, unless Tyrannosaurus Boy goes rogue. ;)

B.

Mike said...

LOL. I love the Captain Underpants books.

Unknown said...

The Man and Woman of Steel is the mum and dad of these two boys. Not a dull moment in their house :)

emikk said...

He may be the boy of steel, but he needs the "S" stitched up, he probably ripped the threads when he expanded his massive chest.

kelly said...

don't you just love the innocence of a child.. along with their imagination.. Love it...
Kelly~