Sunday, January 25, 2009

IT TAKES A VILLAGE ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!

Eyes were popping at 7th and Montana yesterday as an Anonymous Nincompoop made the scene wearing a Pith Helmet and a Down Winter Coat. "There's something you don't see every day in Southern California," I thought, as the Nincompoop-in-Question marched up and down 7th Street like a Silent Sentinel on parade. "Dr. Livingstone, I presume?," asked Howard, facetiously. "I wonder what he's up to," said Joyce, as the Nincompoop did an abrupt about face and continued up 7th Street for the third time. It was my turn to say something Pithy. "I don't know," I whispered, "But if it takes a Village, there's our Idiot ...!"

6 comments:

Beth said...

What with him wearing a down coat in southern California, I don't think I'd want to be down wind of him, either! A big gamey hunter! ;)

Ken Riches said...

Perhaps he is allergic to the sun and needed to be completely protected :o)

emikk said...

Maybe he's looking for the perfect village and found it at 7th and Montana!

garnett109 said...

He's a walking Billboard for L.L. Bean?

Saltydawg said...

c'mon guys, hes just a freeking nut!
Gaz ;-)

Lynne said...

I am beginning to wonder whether you and your friends are the normal ones at 7th and Montana or all the people you write about?? LOL