Monday, January 26, 2009

A CLOSE SHAVE ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


Ladies and Gentlemen, meet "Two Face" Tyler, the Actor/Barista with a Split Personality and a Nose for News. "I've got some news for you today," said Tyler, proudly, "Look, I only shaved half my face." Sure enough, Tyler -- ever the trend-setter -- has started growing a beard only on the left side of his face. The right side is completely clean-shaven. "Wow," I replied, "That is blogworthy, especially if you let it grow." "Yes," Tyler agreed, "And to think it all started when I broke my mirror in half." I couldn't help wondering whether Tyler cracked a bit more than his mirror. Either that, or maybe he's been drinking too much half-and-half ...!

10 comments:

Ken Riches said...

Better hair than acid :o)

Beth said...

I just confirmed with my hubby that he was referencing Twoface in Batman. :)

So how long is he going to let it grow? Is it going to become Santa/ZZ Top-esque? A demi-Santa? I'm intrigued.

Joann said...

Is he doing this just for fun, or is it a new acting gig?

emikk said...

Is this a yin-yang-duality of nature thingy?

Lynne said...

Sounds like he got distracted and had to come up with an excuse so he did it on purpose, eh?

garnett109 said...

Check the coffee beans for toxic mold!

Myra said...

At least he wasn't half-dressed!

Sage Ravenwood said...

And you trust him to make your coffee? (Hugs)Indigo

Saltydawg said...

Oh Matron, there's something a bit Saucy about Tyler!
Gaz ;-)

Anonymous said...

ducka ducka ducka ducka ducka ducka