Wednesday, August 24, 2011

BATTLE OF THE SPYCAMS ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!



It was Another Day, Another Ambush at 7th and Montana yesterday as yet again I was caught on camera walking towards Our Favorite Starbucks. Ever since that fateful day several weeks ago when Robb and Robin took their first surprise video of me walking down 7th Street, I’ve been fair game. They’ve jumped out of bushes, whistled from behind trees, yelled at me from their balcony ... you name it. Not that I can complain. The Spycam works both ways, I always say. But I must say, Robb and Robin have been getting increasingly covert. Yesterday, I got an e-mail on my cell phone just as I was walking into Starbucks. The subject line read, “Spying on the Oblivious.” I knew before even opening the attachment that I was "the oblivious." What surprised me was the camera angle. In order to get this shot, Robb must have seen me coming, jumped into someone's front yard and peeked out from behind their hedges. All I can say is, this means war ...!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Boy! Now the fun begins....Ready,Set and Aim your camera's.

Paula said...

Too funny, keep us posted. I know you will.

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for the visit from Homeland Security next. ~Mary

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the old Spy vs. Spy comics. -Cin