Saturday, August 27, 2011

PLAYING DEAD ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!




There was an extra spring in Barista Tyler's step at 7th and Montana yesterday ... and I think I know why. He had just returned from the dead. You see, Tyler's latest acting gig has him playing a corpse on NCIS New York. As I understand it, he lies on a gurney in the background while all hell breaks loose around him. "Weren't you tempted to sit up and say 'Hi, Everyone?'," I asked. "The thought might have occurred to me," he admitted, "But it wasn't in the script." I guess he's right. You have to stick to the script. In the immortal words of Mr. Ed, "A corpse is a corpse, of course of course ...!"

3 comments:

Paula said...

Of course of course you make me laugh. I never know what to expect from you next.

Anonymous said...

Marty, Marty, Marty....you are just another Seinfeld,such a funny sense of humor, you should have been a comedian.
LOVE IT!

emikk said...

making fun of the dead! ...or the play acting dead! Next thing you know you'll be making fun of the living!...or at least the undead!....wadda guy!